This is a gathering of like - minded leaders (for both husbands and wives) who want to meet others like them to build lasting friendships resulting in a network of enduring ministry relationships for the purpose of "working together to fulfill our mission to gather in the lost sheep of Israel."
Who May Attend
It is free to leaders of congregations or recognized and active ministries, by RSVP, who are registrants of the MIA 2012 Gathering, and who believe:
- In the gospel message - including messiahship, deity and incarnation of Yeshua, his blood atonement, and salvation by grace through faith in Yeshua.
- That the Torah is for all people for all time.
- The Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, is the inspired Word of Elohim.
- In the Hope of Messianic Israel: the regathering and reunification of the two houses of Israel.
Why You Need to Be There
- Are you disheartened with a lack of unity in the body of Messiah? Let's become part of the solution to this problem by creating love and unity between leaders who have a common vision, beliefs, passion, and mission.
- Do you feel alone or isolated and in a fox hole without fellow supporters? Meet new friends and make new relationships among leaders who will support and encourage you.
- Do you need other leaders to talk with when you can't talk to those in your congregation? This is the place where you can begin to develop those relationships.
- This is not a seminar or a "how to be a leader" conference. Rather, it's a brainstorming session among leaders on how to serve the body better. It's a time for leaders to share ideas, to minister to each other, and to share their collective wisdom.
- Come to obtain a fresh vision for your vision and ministry and be part of a team that is united in this vision.
- Prayer, praise and worship: Let's break down barriers between each other and unite before YHVH Elohim.
- Opening comments: Presentation of our vision about building relationships among leaders to help serve the body of Yeshua better. Why are we here? Where are we going?
Relationship Building (getting to know one another)
- Short self - introduction by each participant.
- Meeting and getting to know other leaders.
Group Discussion Topics
- Getting the ball rolling: Check the pulse of the body of Yeshua and the Hebrew Roots Movement. What are the difficulties that pastors and ministry leaders are facing? What are good trends occurring in our movement? Bad trends? What can be done to make things better?
- As a movement, where have we come from, where are we at presently, and where are we going in terms of spiritual growth, development and focus?
- What mistakes have we made, and what have we learned from our mistakes?
- What should be the core Biblical beliefs/doctrines that we need to unite around?
- What should be the goals of our movement?
- How do we raise up and strengthen new leaders?
- Should we establish a leadership alliance for accountability, support, friendship, encouragement purposes to help leaders when they're struggling with issues facing them? How can we stay in touch? How can we keep checking the pulse of the body of Messiah on a regular basis: Teleconferences? Annual meeting? A leaders forum or discussion group?
- How can we better reach out to those in the church world - the lost sheep of Israel?
- How can we better convey the message about the restoration of the whole house of Israel?
- Statement from Angus and Batya on the renewed MIA - our fresh vision, goals.
Breaks for Lunch and Dinner
Breaking bread together at a local restaurant (no-host lunch and dinner)
- Celebration: United we stand before YHVH Elohim.
- Praise, worship and prayer - including prayer time for ministers/leaders who need specific prayer and a touch from YHVH.
For more information about the Gathering and to register for it, see thegathering.messianicisrael.com
or see the attached Gathering Registration Form to register by mail, or call us at: 425-745-1396.